2. Hemorrhoids symptoms. The signs of this condition include
● bleeding during defecation, stool with blood. Constant straining leads to a violation of the blood outflow and increases hemorrhoidal plexuses that are easily injured;
● prolapsed hemorrhoids. This is the result of constipation, severe straining during defecation and simply a long staying in toilet with books, newspapers, gadgets;
● sensation of foreign body in the anus;
● itching and burning in the anal canal;
● pain in rest, walking or sitting.