1. It’s hard to believe that prostate cancer is one of the main problems among men around the world. According to the latest statistics, over the last year in the US, this problem was received by more than 250,000 men of different ages. This brings great discomfort in the daily and private life of a person. It is also worth knowing that this disease brings not only physical discomfort, but also great harm to a person’s psychological state.
2. What are the symptoms of prostate cancer?
● too often want to urination;
● discomfort during urination (pain or cramping in the genitals);
● too little urine flow when urinating a man;
● presence of blood during urination.